THIS IS SO CUTE
no but the best part is how he got the name:
his name was originally “potatoes,” and his owner, willoughby bertie, told the stable lad who helped him to write the horse’s name on a feed bin. the boy misheard it as, literally “pot-eight-o’s” and wrote it with 8 o’s. bertie found it so funny that he kept that as the horses name.
This is the most beautiful horse-related story I’ve ever heard.
It sucks to have been up for three hours already and to be going stir crazy. I just want to go play with some animals.
okay it’s been so long since i’ve been on here that i forget people’s usernames
especially if they’ve been changed
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
literally the most important show you’ll ever watch
Jon McLaughlin - So Close (From Enchanted Soundtrack)